Team )2010( Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Shot For Me Drake

Répondre au sujet    Team )2010( Index du Forum » Zone Non-Membre » Problèmes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Shot For Me Drake
Auteur Message
laveeka

Masculin
Point(s): 25
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Shot For Me Drake Répondre en citant

Shot For Me Drake > bit.ly/27KIanv

A..shot..for..me.A..shot..for..me..[Outro]..May..your..neighbors..respect..you..Trouble..neglect..you,..angels..protect..you..And..heaven..accept..youOh....oh....oh....Take....a....shot....for....meOh....oh....oh....Take....a....shot....for....meSuggest...Shot...For...Me...lyrics...correctionsA....shot....for....me.A....shot....for....me....Ok....look,....I'm....honest....Girl....I....can't....lie,....I....miss....you....You....and....the....music....were....the....only....things....that....I....commit....to....I....never....cheated,....for....the....record,....back....when....I....was....with....you....But....you....believe....in....everything....but....me....girl,....I....don't....get....you....She....says....I....know....you....changed,....I....never....see....you....Cause....you're....always....busy....doing....things....I....really....wish....she....had....a....different....way....of....viewing....things....I....think....the....city....that....we're....from....just....kinda....ruined....things....It's....such....a....small....place,....not....much....to....do....but....talk....and....listen....The....men....are....jealous....and....the....women....all....in....competition....And....now....your....friends....telling....you....stories....that....you....often....misinterpret....And....taint....all....your....images....of...."Mr....Perfect"....I....could....tell....that....you....been....crying....all....night,....drinking....all....summer....Praying....for....your....happiness,....hope....that....you....recover,....uh....This....is....one....I....know....you....hated....when....you....heard....it....And....it's....worse....because....you....know....that....I....deserve....it....Take....a....shot....for....meGENIUS..Sign..Up..Sign..In..Rap..Pop..Rock..R&B..Country..France..Deutschland..Polska..Lit..News..Screen..Sports..print..correct..Terms..of..Use..Take..Care..Other..Album..Songs..1..Over..My..Dead..Body..2..Shot..For..Me..3..Headlines..4..Crew..Love..5..Take..Care..6..Marvin's..Room../..Buried..Alive..Interlude..7..Under..Ground..Kings..8..We'll..Be..Fine..9..Make..Me..Proud..10..Lord..Knows..11..Cameras../..Good..Ones..Go..Interlude..12..Doing..It..Wrong..13..The..Real..Her..14..HYFR..Hell..Ya..Fu**in..Right..15..Look..What..You've..Done..16..Practice..17..The..Ride...About....Genius....Embed....a....Text....Verified....Artists....Contributor....Guidelines....Education....Press....Advertise....Privacy....Policy....Jobs....Developers....Terms....of....Use....Contact....us........2016....Genius....Media....Group....IncShot...For...Me...lyrics...licensed...through...LyricFind.Advisory...-...the...following...lyrics...contain...explicit...language:...I...can...see...it...in...your...eyes,...you're...angry...Regret...got...shit...on...what...you're...feeling...now...Mad...cause...he...ain't...like...me...Oh...you...mad...cause...nobody...ever...did...it...like...me...All...the...care...I...would...take,...all...the...love...that...we...made...Now...you're...trying...to...find...somebody...to...replace...what...I...gave...to...you...It's...a...shame...you...didn't...keep...it,...Alicia,...Katia...I...know...that...you...gon'...hear...this,...I'm...the...man...Yeah...I...said...it,...bitch...I'm...the...man...Don't...you...forget...it...The...way...you...walk,...that's...me...The...way...you...talk,...that's...me...The...way...you've...got...your...hair...up,...did...you...forget...that's...me?...And...the...voice...in...your...speaker...right...now,...that's...me...And...the...voice...in...your...ear,...that's...me...Can't...you...see...that...I...made...it?...Yeah...I...made...it...First...I...made...you...who...you...are,...then...I...made...it...And...you're...wasted...with...your...ladies...Yeah...I'm...the...reason...why...you...always...getting...fadedTake...a...shot...for...me,...ooh...Take...a...shot...for...me,...ooh...Take...a...shot...for...me...A...shot...for...me...A...shot...for...meOkay...look,...I'm...honest...Girl...I...can't...lie,...I...miss...you...You...and...the...music...were...the...only...things...that...I...commit...to...I...never...cheated,...for...the...record,...back...when...I...was...with...you...But...you...believe...in...everything...but...me...girl,...I...don't...get...you...She...says...I...know...you...changed,...I...never...see...you...Cause...you're...always...busy...doing...things...I...really...wish...she...had...a...different...way...of...viewing...things...I...think...the...city...that...we're...from...just...kinda...ruined...things...It's...such...a...small...place,...not...much...to...do...but...talk...and...listen...The...men...are...jealous...and...the...women...all...in...competition...And...now...your...friends...telling...you...stories...that...you...often...misinterpret...And...taint...all...the...images...of...your..."MrFEATURED..more..videos..11..Delicious..Misheard..Lyrics..About..Food..You'll..never..hear..them..the..same..way..againNew!...Highlight...lyrics...to...add...Meanings,...Special...Memories,...and...Misheard...Lyrics[Drake]...I...can...see...it...in...your...eyes,...you're...angry...Regret...got...sh*t...on...what...you're...feeling...now...Mad...cause...he...ain't...like...me...Oh...you...mad...cause...nobody...ever...did...it...like...me...All...the...care...I...would...take,...all...the...love...that...we...made...Now...you're...trying...to...find...somebody...to...replace...what...I...gave...to...you...It's...a...shame...you...didn't...keep...it,...Alicia,...Katia...I...know...that...you...gon'...hear...this,...I'm...the...man...Yeah...I...said...it,...B*tch...I'm...the...man...Don't...you...forget...it...The...way...you...walk,...that's...me...The...way...you...talk,...that's...me...The...way...you've...got...your...hair...up,...did...you...forget...that's...me?...And...the...voice...in...the...speaker...right...now:...that's...me...that's...me...And...the...voice...in...your...ear,...that's...me...Can't...you...see...that...I...made...it?...Yeah...I...made...it...First...I...made...you...who...you...are,...then...I...made...it...And...you're...wasted,...with...your...ladies...Yeah...I'm...the...reason...that...you...always...getting...faded...Take...a...shot...for...meOh..oh..oh..Take..a..shot..for..me0.06..Integrate..the..suggestion..into..the..annotation,..keeping..the..contributor..guidelines..in..mindBurrrr!..(Page..not..found)..Sorry,..we..didn't..mean..for..that..to..happen!..You..can..search..Genius..by..using..the..search..bar..above,..or..go..back..to..the..homepageDRAKE....Shot....For....Me....lyricsDiscuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussion.Oh..oh..oh..Take..a..shot..for..meDrake..Shot..For..Me..is..a..new..song..included..on..Drake's..second..studio..album.."Take..Care"Perfect"..I..could..tell..that..you..been..crying..all..night,..drinking..all..summer..Praying..for..your..happiness,..hope..that..you..recover..This..is..one..I..know..you..hated..when..you..heard..it..And..it's..worse..because..you..know..that..I..deserve..itTake..a..shot..for..me,..ooh..Take..a..shot..for..me,..ooh..Take..a..shot..for..me..A..shot..for..me..A..shot..for..me..Songwriters..TYRONE..ARMSTRONG,..RAINER..MILLER..BLANCHAER,..AUBREY..GRAHAM,..BRIAN..ALEXANDER..MORGAN,..NOAH..SHEBIB,..RAY..ANTHONY..SMITH,..ABEL..TESFAYE..Published..by..Lyrics....Sony/ATV..Music..Publishing..LLC,..Kobalt..Music..Publishing..Ltd.,..Rainer..Millar..Blanchaer,..Peermusic..Publishing,..Universal..Music..Publishing..Group..Submit...Corrections...Cancel...Correct..this..Line..Record..a..Video..Annotation..Edit..Video..Id..Add..an..Image..Formatting..Help..Save..(shift+enter)..cancel..Add..an..image,..video,..or..tweet..by..pasting..in..the..URL:..Add..a..link..like..this:..[Check..out..my..fave..website](..Simple..formatting:..*Italicize..Album..Titles*..>..This..is..how..you..quote..from..other..sources..How..to..write..for..Genius....Save..Video....Re-record..Video....Watch..Video..Again..Songwriters:...TYRONE...ARMSTRONG,...RAINER...MILLER...BLANCHAER,...AUBREY...GRAHAM,...BRIAN...ALEXANDER...MORGAN,...NOAH...SHEBIB,...RAY...ANTHONY...SMITH,...ABEL...TESFAYEShot...For...Me...Lyrics...from...Take...CareLyrics........Sony/ATV....Music....Publishing....LLC,....Kobalt....Music....Publishing....Ltd.,....Rainer....Millar....Blanchaer,....Peermusic....Publishing,....Universal....Music....Publishing....Group....405....Not....Allowed.405....Not....Allowed. f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 13:45 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 13:45 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Team )2010( Index du Forum » Zone Non-Membre » Problèmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation